Click on a city below for more information:
LOCATIONS > Hohhot Office
Room 603, Building A
Academic Condo (Xuefu Kangdu)
36 West University Avenue, Saihan District,
Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, 010020
People's Republic of China
Lisa M. Hoff
Tel: 0471-338 2314, 0471-338 2315
Fax: 0471-338 2314
In the past 4 consecutive years, Hohhot has had the highest rate of GDP growth among the 27 capitals of China¡¯s provinces and autonomous regions.
Last year alone, Hohhot¡¯s GDP jumped 33.3% from 40.6 billion RMB in 2003 to 60 billion RMB in 2004.
Hohhot is the capital city of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. It is only 45 minutes by air from China¡¯s capital, Beijing. Hohhot is home to abundant reserves of natural resources, low costs of labor and production, and availability to highly-trained graduates and professionals.
Click here to see why so many are investing in Hohhot!
To assist your company in taking advantage of one of China¡¯s fastest growing future economic centers, PRI Hohhot is uniquely qualified to assist you with your investment plans.
- Extensive experience and relationships with business and government officials in Inner Mongolia developed over the past 5 years
- Key Supplier Sourcing Center-of-Expertise for PRI ¨C helping our clients identify and source from Chinese suppliers across China
- Deep understanding of the local business culture
- Proven executive management experience
- Ease of communication with our bilingual, U.S. trained staff
PRI Hohhot provides a comprehensive set of Business Services:
- Investment Planning and Assessment
- Market research
- Business planning
- Feasibility study
- Factory site selection
- Equity investment analysis
- Initial capitalization
- Factory Start-Up and Management
- Regulatory Approvals
- Factory Construction
- Operational Management
- Staff Training
- China Supplier Sourcing
- Define sourcing options and requirements
- Assist with defining product requirements and sourcing requirements
- Identify a qualified short list of Chinese suppliers
- Advise and assist with the final selection and negotiations
- Establish an International Procurement Office (IPO) to manage the ongoing procurement process.